|Process||Metrology Analytical Measuring|
|Class Duration||3 days|
|Number of Participants||3-6 / Online 50|
|Training Location||Online, Rochester, NY, USA, Querétaro, Mexico|
General aspects of measuring specific gear parameters. Various measurement techniques and equipment offered by Gleason for the gear metrology function.
▪ Gear measurement theory.
▪ AGMA quality standards.
▪ Terminology of gear measurement.
▪ Gear parameters to be measured.
▪ Types of measurement equipment.
▪ Bevel/cylindrical measurement.
▪ G-AGE® flank form and spacing output.
▪ Explanation concept of single flank and structure borne noise testing.
▪ Conventional roll testing.
▪ “E-P-G” test related to TCA.
▪ Precision index spacing checks.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
This class is also available online. Online classes are conducted in sessions with max. 4 hours per session, per day, including breaks. Sessions can be chosen as required, either on consecutive days or based on a reoccurring weekly schedule. We use “Zoom“ as video conferencing and presentation platform.
Please select location, language and date of the desired training class. Then, add the selected class to your shopping cart. The selection in your shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation with your preferred date (unconfirmed). The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details and discuss options.