|Technologie||Machines à engrenages|
|Procédé||Rectification denture conique|
|Durée du cours||4.5 days|
|Nombre de Participants||3-6|
|Lieu de Formation||Rochester, NY, États-Unis|
Bevel Gear Grinding Methods
Theoretical and practical instruction in the grinding development of bevel gearing. First and second order development changes. Inspection procedures, terminology. Machine descriptions and troubleshooting. Hands-on experience in machine setup and operation as well as the techniques of developing acceptable tooth contacts of mating members. (Mating pinions can be ground in fixed setting tilt or Duplex Helical method.) Depending on the needs of the student, lectures discussing Waguri Grinding, its application, design parameters and manufacturing techniques.
▪ Terminology and nomenclature for gear grinding.
▪ FORMATE™ grinding terminology (if applicable).
▪ FORMATE™ cycles and affect on the process (if applicable).
▪ Roll testing of bevel gears and contact pattern development using EPG movements.
▪ Description of the Phoenix® grinding machine.
▪ Inspection of ground gear teeth.
▪ Discussion of objectives of pinion grinding development.
▪ Demonstration of development changes.
▪ Utilizing G-AGE® - Correction outputs in Bevel Grinding.
▪ Production considerations for ground tooth gearing.
▪ Special considerations for finish, materials, tooth defects, etc.
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
Please use the shopping cart to select the location, language and date. The selection in our shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation with your preferred date (unconfirmed). The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details.