|20º - 21º nov. 2019
Ludwigsburg, Germany Gleason-Pfauter Maschinenfabrik GmbH
71636 Ludwigsburg, Germany
Seminar Hard Processing of Cylindrical Gears
The series of seminars launched by Gleason-Pfauter many years ago has become a permanent resource with gear manufacturing experts. To date we have served well over 2,500 participants.
Our gear cutting seminar for the hard machining of cylindrical gears is primarily aimed at specialists from the fields of operation, work preparation and planning who already have basic knowledge of gear cutting technology and manufacturing experience. A new addition is the topic of gear and tool design, for which we were able to win the experts from KISSsoft.
We are looking forward to your visit and to making your stay well worth the time and investment.
Wednesday, July 17, 2019
▪ Cutting of Cylindrical Gears with Involute Profile
▪ Gear Basics
▪ Deviations in Gears Produced by Cutting Processes
▪ Hobbing Technology
▪ Chamfering and Deburring of Gears
▪ Power Skiving
Thursday, July 18, 2019
▪ Gear Shaping with „Electronic Helical Guide“
▪ Guided Plant Tour with Live Demonstrations
▪ Gear Shaving Technology
▪ Hobbing Machines and Processes
▪ Dry Hobbing and Hob Optimization
▪ Hard Processing of Gears
▪ Workholding Systems
Friday, July 19, 2019
▪ Cutting Tools for Soft Machining of Gears
▪ Gear Measurement
▪ Gear Examination: Functional or Analytical
▪ Assessment of Gears
Further information can be found in the invitation.