|Tecnología||Máquina de Engranajes|
|Duración de la clase||4.5 days|
|Número de participantes||3-6|
|Ubicación de la formación||Rochester, NY, USA|
The theory and practical application for cutting gears and pinions by the Gleason DUPLEX Helical completing method. Practical experience in the setup and operation of appropriate Gleason machines. Techniques used for completing gears and pinions and the use of a Gleason hypoid tester. Practical instructions for application of the Gleason RSR® and Pentac® stick blade cutter systems can be arranged as a separate activity.
▪ Blank checking.
▪ Description of motions of Gleason gear generating machines.
▪ 3D inspection of the ring gear.
▪ Setup of a Gleason generator for the pinion member.
▪ Discussion of roll test procedures.
▪ Testing the cut parts.
▪ Development procedures for completing (spiral angle, pressure angle, bias, length, profile).
A certificate is issued with successful completion.
Please use the shopping cart to select the location, language and date. The selection in our shopping cart will not trigger an order, but starts a request for quotation with your preferred date (unconfirmed). The Gleason Academy team will contact you with further details.